The next Profit Protection Future Forum will explore the concept of Total Retail Loss and the changing role of Loss Prevention on a global level. Keynote speaker Professor Adrian Beck will bring to Australia over 25 years global research into retail crime and shrinkage issues.
Since 1999 Beck has been an academic advisor to the ECR Community’s Shrinkage and On-shelf Availability Group. He is widely published as well as a frequent speaker at loss prevention conferences in Europe and the US.
At the next Profit Protection Future Forum: Total Retail Loss, Professor Adrian Beck will share research and workshop new ideas around:
Getting to Grips with Total Retail Loss
• The typology explained
• The experience of companies using total retail loss
• Selling it to the business
• Opening up new areas of efficiency
The Future Role of LP: Understanding the Challenges and Building a Team
• How is the role of LP changing?
• How is retail changing and what impact is that having on the LP function?
• What are some of the global trends in how LP is being delivered and managed?
Self-scan and Mobile POS & Wireless Payment Technologies
• ROI financial returns and impact on loss
• How to control losses associated with it
• Future developments in the area
• The business case and how to present to the board
When: 15th of May 2018 (Melbourne), 17th of May 2018 (Sydney)
Time: 1pm to 5.30pm
We wrapped up another successful Profit Protection Future Forum on the 10th of October 2017, with a theme around Thinking Outside the Box.
Sessions included stocktaking differently, how to sell more and lose less, the future of loss prevention in retail, how to utilise data for loss prevention, and current and emerging risks in retail crime.
Sign up here to be informed of the next Profit Protection Future Forum to be held in 2018. As always, registration is free for all retailers.
We thank all delegates and speakers who attended the most recent Profit Protection Future Forum on May 9th at the GS1 Head Office in Melbourne.
- The Future of Loss Prevention in Retail - Dr Paula Dootson, QUT
- Aligning Traditional Loss Prevention with IT Security - Mark Boyd, Next Athleisure
- Protecting the Retail Industry against Cyber Criminals - Richard Heron, Myer
- Cyber Security Issues Affecting Australian Businesses - CERT Australia
Please contact us at email@example.com if you'd like any information on the presentations.