"Selling the Value of Loss Prevention" brings the focus to best practice in loss prevention and required skill sets for the ever evolving role of LP.
In response to feedback from the last Profit Protection Future Forum in May, a panel of LP experts and senior retail management will discuss their individual pathways to achieving success in their current positions and how to overcome challenges within the organisation.
- - Overcoming Shrinkage in the Supply Chain: A Global Retailer Case Study
- Making Retail Theft Harder
- Changing the Perception of LP in a Business
- Geographic Profiling of Fraud Offences
When: 25th October 2018
Time: 1 pm to 5.30 pm
8 Nexus Court
Mulgrave, VIC 3170
We wrapped up another successful Profit Protection Future Forum on the 10th of October 2017, with a theme around Thinking Outside the Box.
Sessions included stocktaking differently, how to sell more and lose less, the future of loss prevention in retail, how to utilise data for loss prevention, and current and emerging risks in retail crime.
Sign up here to be informed of the next Profit Protection Future Forum to be held in 2018. As always, registration is free for all retailers.
We thank all delegates and speakers who attended the most recent Profit Protection Future Forum on May 9th at the GS1 Head Office in Melbourne.
- The Future of Loss Prevention in Retail - Dr Paula Dootson, QUT
- Aligning Traditional Loss Prevention with IT Security - Mark Boyd, Next Athleisure
- Protecting the Retail Industry against Cyber Criminals - Richard Heron, Myer
- Cyber Security Issues Affecting Australian Businesses - CERT Australia
Please contact us at email@example.com if you'd like any information on the presentations.